Rent the automatic KIA Sportage in Iceland to travel in a high-quality 4WD SUV at a low cost
The automatic gear transmission Kia Sportage is an all-rounded 4×4 SUV suitable for all terrains in Iceland. Whether you plan for an F-roads adventure in summer or a more extended self-drive tour during the long winter in Iceland, our new KIA Sportage could always provide the best driving and riding to you and the passengers.
This four-wheel-drive vehicle is one of the most popular automobiles in Iceland among locals. The main reason behind this is the high stability the car can provide. Whether on the paved main roads, bumpy gravel roads or the challenging F-roads (Icelandic mountain roads), the KIA Sportage can constantly offer a seamless and comfortable experience.
What is the best time/months to rent a 4WD Kia Sportage in Iceland?
The vehicle is best on Icelandic roads all year round, from January to December. If you want to rent a car in Iceland without worrying about the car’s capability or functionality, the automatic KIA Sportage is no doubt your best option. The vehicle is available for hire according to your choice of time. Please select the date, time and location in the search widget here and check its availability.
How many passengers and luggage can the KIA Sportage fit?
The KIA Sportage can accommodate 5 passengers (1 driver+4 passenger) with three large luggage at their full boots capacity with no back seat configuration. It is an ideal rental car in Iceland for four to five with light carry-on luggage and a group of three or fewer who require a larger cargo capacity.
What is included in the rental price?
Renting with Hertz Iceland, you can enjoy:
- Free cancellation (Up to 16 days before)
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Discount on Fuel
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Third-Party Insurance
- Unlimited Mileage/KM
Where can you drive the 4WD Kia Sportage?
With the 4WD Kia Sportage, you can visit all of the Iceland attractions around the country, including:
- Blue Lagoon
- Golden Circle (Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Geothermal Area, and Þingvellir (Thingvellir) National Park)
- The Ring Road (Route 1)
- South Coast
- East Iceland (Egilsstaðir and villages nearby)
- North Iceland (Akureyri and towns, villages nearby)
- West Iceland (Snæfellsnes peninsular)
- highland area with F-roads (you can only access the Icelandic highland when the F-roads are open for public access)
What road condition can the 4WD Kia Sportage handle?
Our 4WD Kia Sportage could provide the best driving experience under most Icelandic weather and road conditions, especially in summertime:
- Paved roads (main roads, highways, Ring Road and city roads)
- Gravel roads
- Icy and Snowy road conditions
*You are advised to be always careful when driving under winter road conditions in Iceland
*Please be reminded that off-road driving is illegal in Iceland. You can only drive the vehicle on the marked roads and trails at all times. Driving a car off-road on any beaches, lava fields, moss, or lands without a designed road will lead to a heavy fine by police.
For renting the 4WD Kia Sportage with us, you will have to be at least 23 years old and hold a driving license for at least one year.
What are the benefits to rent a car in Iceland with Hertz?
We have 13 rental stations across Iceland, including Keflavik airport arrivals hall, Reykjavik airport, Reykjavik downtown and Akureyri airport. You can easily rent and return the car to any Hertz Iceland station of your choice. Regardless of the rental date and time, you can be sure you can find the best rental car in Iceland that suits your plan.
Not only with high flexibility and convenience in renting and returning cars, but we are also collaborating with car repair shops across Iceland. That means Hertz Iceland can assist you regardless of where you are and when you need help.
We only offer high-quality new rental cars to our guests with excellent customer service at all times. Get your vehicle at the airport arrivals hall and start your Iceland road adventure the way you like.
Rent your automatic new 4WD Kia Sportage today by choosing a date.
Basic rental requirements for 4WD KIA Sportage
- You must be 23 years of age to drive this vehicle.
- A valid credit card in the main renter’s name is required to reserve and rent the vehicle.
- The driver must present a valid driving license held for a minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- An International Driving Permit (IDP) / International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your national driving license is not in Roman script.
- This vehicle is ALLOWED in the highlands F-roads. Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before driving the car into Icelandic highland areas.
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.