Rent a 4×4 Manual SUV in Iceland, drive stress-free on all paved and F-roads
The 4WD Kia Sportage is one of the best 4×4 SUVs at low rates with great value in our fleet. We highly recommend this rental car for those looking for an authentic Icelandic adventure, especially in the summer season.
This four-wheel-drive vehicle is one of the most popular automobiles in Iceland. It is not only a great car to drive in the cities or on paved roads, but it also has an excellent off-road capability that allows you to travel freely on all the F-roads in Iceland.
Tips: We also have the 4×4 KIA Sportage in the automatic transmission if you prefer an automatic 4WD rental car in Iceland
What is the best time/months to rent a Kia Sportage in Iceland?
The vehicle is best on Icelandic roads all year round, from January to December. The car is available for hire according to your choice of time. Select the date, time and location in the search widget here and check its availability.
What is included in the rental price?
Renting with Hertz Iceland, you can enjoy:
- Free cancellation (Up to 16 days before)
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Discount on Fuel
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Third-Party Insurance
- Unlimited Mileage/KM
Where can you drive the 4WD Kia Sportage?
With the 4WD Kia Sportage, you can visit all of the Iceland attractions around the country, including:
- Blue Lagoon
- Golden Circle
- The Ring Road (Route 1)
- South Coast
- East Iceland (Egilsstaðir and villages nearby)
- North Iceland (Akureyri and towns, villages nearby)
- West Iceland (Snæfellsnes peninsular)
- highland area with F-roads (you can only access the Icelandic highland when the F-roads are open for public access)
What road condition can the 4WD Kia Sportage handle?
Our 4WD Kia Sportage could provide the best driving experience under most Icelandic weather and road conditions, especially in summertime:
- Paved roads (main roads, highways, Ring Road and city roads)
- Gravel roads
- Icy and Snowy road conditions
*You are advised to be always careful when driving under winter road conditions in Iceland
*Please be reminded that off-road driving is illegal in Iceland. You can only drive the vehicle on the marked roads and trails at all times. Driving a car off-road on any beaches, lava fields, moss, or lands without a designed road will lead to a heavy fine by police.
For renting the 4WD Kia Sportage with us, you will have to be at least 23 years old and hold a driving license for at least one year.
What are the benefits to rent a 4WD car in Iceland with Hertz?
We have 13 rental stations across Iceland, including Keflavik airport arrivals hall, Reykjavik airport, Reykjavik downtown and Akureyri airport. You can easily rent and return the car to any Hertz Iceland station of your choice. Regardless of the rental date and time, you can be sure you can find the best rental car in Iceland that suits your plan.
Not only with high flexibility and convenience in renting and returning cars, but we are also collaborating with car repair shops across Iceland. That means Hertz Iceland can assist you regardless of where you are and when you need help.
We only offer high-quality new rental cars to our guests with excellent customer service at all times. Get your vehicle at the airport arrivals hall and start your Iceland road adventure the way you like.
Rent your manual new 4WD Kia Sportage today by choosing a date.
Basic rental requirements for 4×4 Kia Sportage in Iceland
- You must be 23 years of age to drive this vehicle.
- A valid credit card in the main renter’s name is required to reserve and rent the vehicle.
- The driver must present a valid driving license held for a minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- An International Driving Permit (IDP) / International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your national driving license is not in Roman script.
- This vehicle is ALLOWED in the highlands F-roads. Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before driving the car into Icelandic highland areas.
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.