Looking for a cheap but powerful 4×4 rental car in Iceland? Suzuki Jimny is your answer. The Suzuki Jimny is one of our fleet’s most popular 4WD SUVs. With a tremendous off-road capability, the Suzuki Jimny is labelled as a vehicle ‘built to tackle the harshest weather and terrain. The Jimny goes where other vehicles fear to tread. ‘
Uncompromising features define Jimny as a serious off-road machine.
A robust ladder frame, three ample body angles, 3-link rigid axle suspensions with coil springs and 4WD with a low-range transfer gear.
Equipped with a 1.5-litre engine, it takes you wherever you want to go with unrivalled agility and powerful torque when you need it most.
It is a perfect vehicle for Iceland’s F-roads (mountain roads); if you are thinking about taking an adventure to the Iceland highland and having your travel budget under control, the Jimny is undoubtedly your best option. With four seats and the boots space that fit two luggage, the Jimny is ideal for a group of three with lesser luggage, couple and solo traveller.
The compact size of Jimny also make it a great car to drive in the Icelandic cities and villages– Reykjavik, Akureyri, Vik, Hofn…you name it. No matter what season or month you visit Iceland, the Suzuki Jimny is the all-rounded 4×4 who can handle all sorts of road and weather conditions; you could just book and go with no extra hassle.
Please be reminded that ‘off-road driving’ is forbidden in Iceland. You should drive your Jimny on proper roads and marked tracks at all times. No insurance will cover the damage of the car’s underbody and damages caused by a river crossing. If you plan to visit the highland with the Jimny, please be extra careful.
Why rent a car with Hertz Iceland? We have 13 rental stations around the country, including Keflavik airport, Reykjavik airport and Reykjavik downtown. You could easily pick up and drop off your rental car according to your travel plan.
Not only with high flexibility and convenience in renting and returning cars, but we are also collaborating with car repair shops across Iceland. This means Hertz Iceland can assist you regardless of where you are and when you need help. The rental price includes unlimited mileage, VAT and CDW car coverage.
We only offer high-quality new rental cars to our guests. Get your vehicle at the airport arrivals hall and start your Iceland road adventure the way you like.
Rent your 4WD Suzuki Jimny in Iceland today by choosing a date.
Basic rental requirements for Suzuki Jimny
- You must be 23 years of age to drive this vehicle.
- A valid credit card in the main renter’s name is required to reserve and rent the vehicle.
- The driver must present a valid driving license held for a minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- An International Driving Permit (IDP) / International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your national driving license is not in Roman script.
- This vehicle is ALLOWED in the highlands F-roads. Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before driving the car into Icelandic highland areas.
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.