Rent an easy to drive 14 seat passenger van for your Iceland road trip
If you are a licenced driver-guide would like to rent a high-quality minivan for bringing your group to Iceland, the 14 seater Ford Transit would be your best cost-effective option.
This 14 seats passenger van (1 driver + 13 passengers ) could fit four large luggage and fourteen passengers at its maximum capacity without configuring the back seats. You also can rent an extra luggage trailer and tow your customers’ bags at the back if you are touring 13 people at a time. This passenger van is also equipped with a microphone and speakers. Allows you to speak in the car and guide your customers along the way while driving.
*The trailer is available upon request
Our Ford Transit is from the latest model with essential safety and driving assistance. It is a unique passenger van with excellent all-rounded capability, including the unmatched breadth of its range, which runs from basic working vehicles right through to attractive lifestyle models.
Where can you drive the Ford Transit 14 seater?
With the Ford Transit 14 seater, you can visit most of the Iceland attractions around the country that include:
- Blue Lagoon
- Golden Circle
- The Ring Road (Route 1)
- South Coast (Seljalandsfoss Waterfall,Skogafoss Waterfall, Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach, Vik i Myrdal Village and more)
- East Iceland (Egilsstaðir and villages nearby)
- North Iceland (Akureyri and towns, villages nearby)
- West Iceland (Snæfellsnes peninsular )
What road condition can the Ford Transit 14 seater handle?
Our Ford Transit 14 seater could provide the best driving experience under the Icelandic summer weather and road condition that include:
- Paved roads (main roads, highways, Ring Road and city roads)
- Gravel roads (i.e. NOT f-roads)
- It can also be driven on an icy and snowy road during the wintertime (between late October and early May), but if you would like to go on the slippery roads with the Ford Transit van, please be extra careful to drive at a slow pace.
For renting the Ford Transit 14 seater passenger van with us, you will have to be at least 23 years old and hold a driving license for at least one year.
Please be reminded that this car is NOT allowed on any F-roads (mountain roads) or in highland. If you want to self-driving the Iceland highland, please rent a 4WD vehicle.
Why choose to rent a car in Iceland with Hertz?
We have 13 rental stations across Iceland, including Keflavik airport arrivals hall, Reykjavik airport, Reykjavik downtown and Akureyri airport. According to your travel plan, you could easily pick up and drop off your rental car.
Not only with high flexibility and convenience in renting and returning cars, but we are also collaborating with car repair shops across Iceland. That means Hertz Iceland can assist you regardless of where you are and when you need help. The rental price includes unlimited mileage, VAT and CDW car coverage.
We only offer high-quality new rental cars to our guests. Get your vehicle at the airport arrivals hall and start your Iceland road adventure the way you like.
Rent your manual gear transmission Ford Transit 14 seater today by choosing a date.
- You must be 23 years of age to drive this vehicle.
- A valid credit card in the main renter’s name is required to reserve and rent the vehicle.
- The driver must present a valid driving license held for a minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- An additional specialised driving license permit is required to drive this vehicle.
- An International Driving Permit (IDP) / International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your national driving license is not in Roman script.
- This vehicle is NOT allowed in the highlands and any F-roads.
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.