Rent a 15 seat passenger van, take a large group of travellers for an unforgettable road trip in Iceland
If you are a licenced driver-guide would like to rent a high-quality minibus for bringing your group of customers to Iceland, the 15 seater Mercedes-Benz Sprinter would be your best minibus rental option.
This 15 seats passenger van (1 driver + 14 passengers) could fit four large luggage and fifteen passengers at its maximum capacity. A tow hitch (i.e. tow bar or trailer hitch) is attached with the minibus. You can rent an extra luggage trailer and tow your customers’ bags at the back if you are touring 14 people at a time. This passenger van is also equipped with a microphone and speakers which allows you to speak in the car and guide your customers along the way while driving.
*The trailer is available upon request, please also make sure you have a driving licence D (Type D) with you when renting the car
Where can you drive the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 15 seater?
With the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 15 seater, you can visit all attractions across the country, even those only accessible with F-roads, they include:
- Blue Lagoon
- Golden Circle
- The Ring Road (Route 1)
- South Coast (Seljalandsfoss Waterfall,Skogafoss Waterfall, Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach, Vik i Myrdal Village and more)
- East Iceland (Egilsstaðir and villages nearby)
- North Iceland (Akureyri and towns, villages nearby)
- West Iceland (Snæfellsnes peninsular)
- Highland area (during summertime when the F-roads are open)
*We only recommend drivers with expert mountain or river crossing driving experience to visit the Icelandic highland in summer. If you do not have any driving experience of this kind, please DO NOT risk driving to the Icelandic during the summer season.
What is included in the rental price?
Renting with Hertz Iceland, you can enjoy:
- Free cancellation (Up to 16 days before)
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Discount on Fuel
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Third-Party Insurance
- Unlimited Mileage/KM
What road condition can the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 15 seater handle?
Our Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 15 seater could provide the best driving experience under the Icelandic summer weather and road condition that include:
- Paved roads (main roads, highways, Ring Road and city roads)
- Gravel roads
- It can also be driven on an icy and snowy road during the wintertime (between late October and early May). If you would like to go on the slippery roads with the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 14 seater, please be extra careful to drive at a slow pace.
Why choose to rent a car in Iceland with Hertz?
We have 13 rental stations across Iceland, including Keflavik airport arrivals hall, Reykjavik airport, Reykjavik downtown and Akureyri airport. According to your travel plan, you could easily pick up and drop off your rental car.
Not only with high flexibility and convenience in renting and returning cars, but we are also collaborating with car repair shops across Iceland. That means Hertz Iceland can assist you regardless of where you are and when you need help.
We only offer high-quality new rental cars to our guests. Get your vehicle at the airport arrivals hall and start your Iceland road adventure the way you like.
Rent your automatic gear transmission Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 15 seater today by choosing a date.
Rental requirements for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 15 seater with Hertz Iceland
- You must be 23 years of age to drive this vehicle.
- A valid credit card in the main renter’s name is required to reserve and rent the vehicle.
- The driver must present a valid driving license held for a minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- An additional specialised driving license permit is required to drive this vehicle.
- An International Driving Permit (IDP) / International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your national driving license is not in Roman script.
- -This vehicle is ALLOWED in the highlands F-roads. Please read Terms & Conditions
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.