Rent a 9-seats VW Caravelle van for your big group travelling Iceland together
The Volkswagen Caravelle van is a perfect passenger van for larger groups and families travelling together in the summertime. It is an easy to dive passenger van that can tour you comfortably and quietly over long distances. For those who plan to visit Iceland in a big group of nine with plenty of luggage, this is one of the ideal passenger vans for your Iceland road trip.
The Volkswagen Caravelle van is easy to manoeuvre around town and commit between Reykjavik and the airport. Comparing this van with similar ones is also considered economical, with a massive, well-appointed interior.
This automatic 2WD Volkswagen Caravelle is surprisingly easy to control and drive. With the latest driving assistance, you can effortlessly drive this passenger van and visit Iceland’s well-known attractions along the paved Ring Road, Golden Circle or the Snæfellsnes peninsular and Westfjord area in summertime.
What is included in the rental price?
Renting with Hertz Iceland, you can enjoy:
- Free cancellation (Up to 16 days before)
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Discount on Fuel
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Third-Party Insurance
- Unlimited Mileage/KM
Where can you drive the Volkswagen Caravelle van?
With the Volkswagen Caravelle van, you can visit almost all of the Iceland attractions around the country that include:
- Blue Lagoon
- Golden Circle
- The Ring Road (Route 1)
- South Coast (visiting classic attractions and hidden gems
- along the ring road )
- East Iceland (Egilsstaðir and villages nearby)
- North Iceland (Akureyri and towns, villages nearby)
- West Iceland (Snæfellsnes peninsular and Westfjords in summer)
What road condition can the Volkswagen Caravelle van handle?
Our Volkswagen Caravelle van could provide the best driving experience under all kinds of Icelandic weather and road conditions all-year-round that include but are not limited to :
- Paved roads (main roads, highways, Ring Road and city roads)
- Gravel roads
*You are advised to be always careful when driving under winter road conditions in Iceland
*This 2WD van is forbidden on F-roads. If you want to use the F-roads or visit the highland area, please rent the 4WD VW Caravelle 9 seater instead.
For renting the Volkswagen Caravelle van with us, you will have to be at least 23 years old and hold a driving license for at least one year.
Why choose to rent a car in Iceland with Hertz?
We have 13 rental stations across Iceland, including Keflavik airport arrivals hall, Reykjavik airport, Reykjavik downtown and Akureyri airport. According to your travel plan, you could easily pick up and drop off your rental car.
Not only with high flexibility and convenience in renting and returning cars, but we are also collaborating with car repair shops across Iceland. That means Hertz Iceland can assist you regardless of where you are and when you need help.
We only offer high-quality new rental cars to our guests. Get your vehicle at the airport arrivals hall and start your Iceland road adventure the way you like.
Rent your automatic gear transmission new 9 seater Volkswagen Caravelle van today by choosing a date.
Basic car rental requirements for VW Caravelle 9 seater van
- You must be 23 years of age to drive this vehicle.
- A valid credit card in the main renter’s name is required to reserve and rent the vehicle.
- The driver must present a valid driving license held for a minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- An International Driving Permit (IDP) / International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your national driving license is not in Roman script.
Driving restriction of this vehicle
- This vehicle is NOT allowed in the highlands and any F-roads.
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.
More car features are listed below. Get more information about our car coverages and Extras, detailed rental requirements by clicking the links.