Fuel-efficient, capable of handling Icelandic road conditions all-year-round, cheap in the rental price are terms that could well describe our 4×4 Dacia Duster. If you are looking for a cheap 4WD rental car in Iceland, Dacia Duster will be the vehicle you would not want to miss.
The Dacia Duster is one of our fleet’s most popular intermediate 4WD vehicles. Welcome by the adventures around the world, the Dacia Duster is a car that could offer high performance with its 4×4 capability and keep the rental price at a relatively affordable range. Whether you plan to go on an adventure to the Iceland highland with F-roads, drive around the island in winter, or just go on a regular 5-day self-driving trip and visit the most famous Iceland attractions, the Dacia Duster can always offer what you want.
With the feature of 5 doors and 5 seats, our Dacia Duster could accommodate up to 5 people comfortably and carry 3 large pieces of luggage at its regular boot capacity. By folding down the back seats, the boots capacity could be increased to 1,636L and fit more bags at the back, making it a perfect 4WD rental choice for couples or solo travellers who need extra boots capacity.
With a 4WD Dacia Duster, you can concur almost every road in Iceland and visit all attractions that Iceland could offer. No matter you like to see the well-known Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon, Vik, Jokulsarlon, the diamond beach–or the hidden gems like Studlagil Canyon in the East, Asbyrgi Canyon in the North or the Hornstrandir in Westfjords, the Dacia Duster could always take you to your dream destination.
Our Dacia Dusters are the new models no older than two years. Renting the Dacia Duster from Hertz Iceland, you will not need to worry about the car’s condition or need assistance along your way. We have 13 rental locations around Iceland, including the remote Westman islands and Westfjords. No matter where and when you need help, Hertz Iceland will always be by your side.
Rent your cheap Dacia Duster in Iceland with Hertz today by choosing a date.
Basic rental requirements for Dacia Duster
- You must be 23 years of age to drive this vehicle.
- A valid credit card in the main renter’s name is required to reserve and rent the vehicle.
- The driver must present a valid driving license held for a minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- An International Driving Permit (IDP) / International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your national driving license is not in Roman script.
- This vehicle is ALLOWED in the highlands F-roads. Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before driving the car into Icelandic highland areas.
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.