Rent a new automatic transmission 4WD Toyota RAV4 in Iceland. Enjoy your Icelandic road trip in style and safety. RAV4 is one of the most popular medium-sized SUVs in our fleet, with an affordable rental price.
Our RAV4 is from the newest model equipped with the latest safety feature. It can comfortably accommodate up to five passengers with 3 large luggage. Our automatic 4×4 RAV4 is the best rental option suitable for all kinds of Icelandic road conditions and weather for a group of 3 to 4 all year round.
Thanks to the 4WD capability, you can drive the RAV4 on all roads and tracks in Iceland– the Route 1 Ring Road, the highland F-roads and all gravel roads in Westfjords and Eastfjords. No matter you plan to go on a shorter 3-days trip or a longer 7 to 10 days road trip, the automatic RAV4 could always bring you to your dream destination with ease and comfort.
You need to be at least 23 years old and hold a valid driving license for at least over one year to rent the RAV4. Please also be reminded that no insurance can cover the car damage due to river-crossing and the car’s underbody. If you decide to go on a road trip to Iceland highland adventure in summer when the F-roads are open, please be extra careful.
4WD Toyota RAV4 is also an excellent SUV for smaller groups of two or solo travellers that need a little more cargo capacity. By folding down the backseats, the RAV4 can fit up to five pieces of luggage with a bit of configuration.
Because of its powerful engine and sturdy body, the RAV4 can perform its stability on slippery roads with different weather conditions. If you are thinking of visiting Iceland in September, October, or wintertime (between November and March). The automatic RAV4 could always be one of the best Iceland rental car choices that fit your budget.
To make a long story short, the RAV4 is a perfect SUV for those who would like to explore Icelandic nature and visit all famous and remote locations in a group of 3 to four.
Rent your 4×4 automatic Toyota RAV4 in Iceland with Hertz today by choosing a date.
Basic rental requirements
- You must be 23 years of age to drive this vehicle.
- A valid credit card in the main renter’s name is required to reserve and rent the vehicle.
- The driver must present a valid driving license held for a minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- An International Driving Permit (IDP) / International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your national driving license is not in Roman script.
- This vehicle is ALLOWED in the highlands F-roads. Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully before driving the car into Icelandic highland areas.
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.
More car features are listed below. Get more information about our car coverages and Extras, detailed rental requirements by clicking the links.