Hire a new automatic gear transmission Hyundai i30 Wagon, get all the room you need for your luggage and minimise the car rental cost in Iceland.
If you want to make your Iceland trip more affordable but still want extra space for all of your luggage, renting a compact Hyundai i30 Wagon would be your best solution.
Hyundai i30, one of our fleet’s most popular compact cars with extra boot capacity, is a perfect Iceland renal car solution for a group of three or four with large bags.
Seats up to five people, the Wagon feature of this Hyundai i30 could fit up to four large luggage at its regular boots capacity without sacrificing the room in the cabin. If you plan for a self-drive honeymoon with your loved ones, this compact Hyundai i30 Wagon could also offer you and your partner a roomy interior to relax and enjoy when driving behind the wheels.
If you wonder about the difference between a small economy car, such as Toyota Yaris and a compact vehicle like the Hyundai i30 Wagon, its answer would be their boost and cabin size. Compared to the small economy Toyota Yaris, Hyundai i30 Wagon can carry more luggage capacity and at the same time improve passenger comfortability by offering a larger room for their legs. Hyundai i30 Wagon can still keep the rental price in an affordable range.
The Hyundai i30 Wagon is a 2WD vehicle which means it would have its best performance on the paved road and in cities during summertime. For travellers who want to visit Iceland in Fall or Winter(between late September to May), we recommend you consider renting a 4×4 car in Iceland due to the frequently changing weather and relatively difficult winter road conditions. Please note that a 2WD vehicle is not allowed on any F-roads in Iceland. If you plan to visit the Iceland highland area or use any F-road in Iceland, please rent a 4×4 car as Icelandic law requires.
Where can you drive the Hyundai i30 Wagon?
With the Hyundai i30 Wagon, you can visit most of the Iceland attractions around the country that include:
- Blue Lagoon
- Golden Circle
- The Ring Road (Route 1)
- South Coast
- East Iceland (Egilsstaðir and villages nearby)
- North Iceland (Akureyri and towns, villages nearby)
- Snæfellsnes peninsular, West Iceland
Hertz Iceland has 13 rental stations around the country, including at the Keflavik airport arrivals hall. Collaborating with car repair shops across Iceland, we can assist you regardless of where you are and when you need help. Unlimited mileage, VAT and the CDW car coverages are included in the rental price. We also offer the manual transmission Hyundai i30 Wagon if you prefer a manual compact wagon car.
Rent your automatic Hyundai i30 Wagon in Iceland today by choosing a date.
Basic rental requirements for Hyundai i30 Wagon
- You must be 20 years of age to drive this vehicle.
- A valid credit card in the main renter’s name is required to reserve and rent the vehicle.
- The driver must present a valid driving license held for a minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- An International Driving Permit (IDP) / International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your national driving license is not in Roman script.
- This vehicle is NOT allowed in the highlands and any F-roads.
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.