Hire a 4WD Skoda Octavia Wagon for your family trip in Iceland, take everything you need and still have enough interior room for the whole family. Skoda Octavia is the best car rental choice if you plan to bring your family and kids to Iceland for a road trip.
Skoda Octavia Wagon is one of our best intermediate family cars in the fleet. It is a four-wheel-drive diesel car with 5 doors, 5 passenger seats, air conditioning, power steering, cruise control, electronic stability control, and the latest safety and driver-assistance system. The vehicle’s high safety standard and the ease of driving make Octavia perfect for driving in the cities like Reykjavik or Akureyri and for the long hauls if you would like to spend 7 days or more along Route 1 ring road.
The Octavia has an extended interior that could offer more room for passengers and luggage with the Wagon design. For a family of four, especially with young kids, the 4×4 Octavia Wagon could provide a lot more cargo space and room for the legs than the other mid-size cars. If you need to bring along your kids’ necessities, toys, clothing and also fit the child seat at the back, Octavia Wagon could be the best vehicle that suits your needs.
Our Skoda Octavia is from the latest model. Thanks to its 4×4 capability, it is also an excellent rental car choice for a winter road trip in Iceland. Golden Circle, the Ring road, south coast, Snæfellsnes , the East fjords and Westfjords, the Octavia can take you there regardless of your destination.
Rent your automatic 4WD Skoda Octavia Wagon in Iceland today by choosing a date.
Basic rental requirements for Skoda Octavia Wagon
- You must be 23 years of age to drive this vehicle.
- A valid credit card in the main renter’s name is required to reserve and rent the vehicle.
- The driver must present a valid driving license held for a minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- An International Driving Permit (IDP) / International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your national driving license is not in Roman script.
- This vehicle is NOT allowed in the highlands F-roads.
- It is allowed on roads no.35 and 550.
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.
More car features are listed below. Get more information about our car coverages and Extras, detailed rental requirements by clicking the links.