Hire a manual 4WD Skoda Octavia Wagon for your trip in Iceland, enjoy extra comfort and extra space. The Skoda Octavia is one of the best 4WD cars for a self-drive trip around Iceland with your friends and family, especially if you plan to bring your kids.
Unlike the other intermediate mid-size cars, the Skoda Octavia wagon offers extra space for storing luggage and bags without sacrificing cabin comfortability. That boosted the possibility of getting more luggage with you for your trip and still making sure every passenger could enjoy the ride as much as they could.
Skoda Octavia Wagon is a four-wheel-drive diesel car with 5 doors, 5 passenger seats, air conditioning, power steering, cruise control, electronic stability control, and the latest safety and driver-assistance system. The vehicle’s high safety standard and the ease of driving make Octavia perfect for driving in the cities like Reykjavik or Akureyri and for the long hauls if you would like to spend 7 days or more along Route 1 ring road.
Our Skoda Octavia is from the latest model. Thanks to its 4×4 capability, it is also an excellent rental car choice for a winter road trip in Iceland. Golden Circle, the Ring road, south coast, Snæfellsnes, the East fjords and Westfjords, the Octavia can take you there regardless of your destination.
Rent your manual 4WD Skoda Octavia Wagon in Iceland with Hertz today by choosing a date. If you prefer an automatic transmission Octavia Wagon, we also have the 4×4 automatic Octavia available in our fleet, you could quickly check its availability by choosing a date.
Basic rental requirements for Skoda Octavia Wagon
- You must be 23 years of age to drive this vehicle.
- A valid credit card in the main renter’s name is required to reserve and rent the vehicle.
- The driver must present a valid driving license held for a minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- An International Driving Permit (IDP) / International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your national driving license is not in Roman script.
- This vehicle is NOT allowed in the highlands F-roads.
- It is allowed on roads no.35 and 550.
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.