Rent the automatic KIA e-Niro Electric in Iceland, travel Iceland with no emission!
The automatic gear transmission 2WD Kia e-Niro Electric is one of our fleet’s newest electric rental cars. It is a perfect EV rental car for those travelling in a group of three to four, especially if you want to set your emission to ZERO and save up your fuel filling expense during your time in Iceland.
The KIA e-Niro is with 350-450 km. (77 kW) Long Range, the e-Niro allows you to drive approximately from the capital of Iceland-Reykjavik to the Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon without re-charge needed.
*We always advise you to re-charge your electric car along the way, and that would make sure the EV vehicle could be at its best performance.
What is the best time/months to rent a Kia e-Niro Electric in Iceland?
The vehicle is best on Icelandic paved roads all year round, especially for Spring-Summer-Autumn (between May and October). If you want to rent a car in Iceland without worrying about the car’s capability or functionality, the automatic KIA e-Niro Electric is no doubt your best option. The vehicle is available for hire according to your choice of time. Please select the date, time and location in the search widget here and check its availability.
How many passengers and luggage can the KIA e-Niro Electric fit?
The KIA e-Niro Electric can accommodate 5 passengers (1 driver+4 passenger) with three large luggage at their full boots capacity with no back seat configuration. It is an ideal rental car in Iceland for four to five with light carry-on luggage and a group of three or fewer who require a larger cargo capacity.
What is included in the rental price?
Renting with Hertz Iceland, you can enjoy:
- Free cancellation (Up to 16 days before)
- 24/7 Support
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Third-Party Insurance
- Unlimited Mileage/KM
Where can you drive the Kia e-Niro Electric?
With the Kia e-Niro Electric, you can visit all of the Iceland attractions around the country, including:
- Blue Lagoon
- Golden Circle (Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Geothermal Area, and Þingvellir (Thingvellir) National Park)
- The Ring Road (Route 1)
- South Coast
- East Iceland (Egilsstaðir and villages nearby)
- North Iceland (Akureyri and towns, villages nearby)
- West Iceland (Snæfellsnes peninsular)
What road condition can the Kia e-Niro Electric handle?
Our Kia e-Niro Electric could provide the best driving experience under most Icelandic weather and road conditions, especially in summertime:
- Paved roads (main roads, highways, Ring Road and city roads)
- Gravel roads (NOT the F-roads)
- Icy and Snowy road conditions
*You are advised to be always careful when driving under winter road conditions in Iceland
*Please be reminded that off-road driving is illegal in Iceland. You can only drive the vehicle on the marked roads and trails at all times. Driving a car off-road on any beaches, lava fields, moss, or lands without a designed road will lead to a heavy fine by police.
What are the benefits to rent a electric car in Iceland with Hertz?
We have 13 rental stations across Iceland, including Keflavik airport arrivals hall, Reykjavik airport, Reykjavik downtown and Akureyri airport. You can easily rent and return the car to any Hertz Iceland station of your choice. Regardless of the rental date and time, you can be sure you can find the best rental car in Iceland that suits your plan.
Not only with high flexibility and convenience in renting and returning cars, but we are also collaborating with car repair shops across Iceland. That means Hertz Iceland can assist you regardless of where you are and when you need help.
We only offer high-quality new rental cars to our guests with excellent customer service at all times. Get your vehicle at the airport arrivals hall and start your Iceland road adventure the way you like.
Rent your automatic new Kia e-Niro Electric today by choosing a date.
Kia e-Niro Electric Best condition range:
- 350-450 km. (77 kW) Long Range
Basic rental requirements for Kia e-Niro Electric
- You must be 20 years of age to drive this vehicle.
- A valid credit card in the main renter’s name is required to reserve and rent the vehicle.
- The driver must present a valid driving license held for a minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- An International Driving Permit (IDP) / International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your national driving license is not in Roman script.
- This vehicle is NOT allowed in the highlands F-roads.
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.
More car features are listed below.Get more information about our car coverages and Extras, detailed rental requirements by clicking the links.