Rent a 4×4 Land Rover in Iceland, go luxury on every road
The Land Rover Discovery is a premier 4×4 to fit the whole family or big group self-driving around Iceland all year round. Not only to travel in style but more meets the eye with its top of range features and comfortable interior.
What is included in the rental price?
Renting with Hertz Iceland, you can enjoy:
- Free cancellation (Up to 16 days before)
- 24/7 Support
- Discount on Fuel
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
- Third-Party Insurance
- Unlimited Mileage/KM
Where can you drive the Land Rover Discovery 5 seater?
With the 4WD Land Rover Discovery, you can visit most of the Iceland attractions around the country that include:
- Blue Lagoon
- Golden Circle
- The Ring Road (Route 1)
- South Coast (Seljalandsfoss Waterfall,Skogafoss Waterfall, Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach, Vik i Myrdal Village and more)
- East Iceland (Egilsstaðir and villages nearby)
- North Iceland (Akureyri and towns, villages nearby)
- West Iceland (Snæfellsnes peninsular and Westfjords)
What road condition can the 4×4 Land Rover Discovery handle?
Our Land Rover Discovery could provide the best driving experience under all kinds of Icelandic weather and road conditions all-year-round that include but are not limited to :
- Paved roads (main roads, highways, Ring Road and city roads)
- Gravel roads (i.e. NOT f-roads)
- Icy and Snowy road conditions during wintertime
For renting the 4WD Land Rover Discovery with us, you will have to be at least 25 years old and hold a driving license for at least one year.
Please be reminded that this car is NOT allowed on any F-roads (mountain roads) or in highland. BUT it is ALLOWED on roads no.35 and 550.
Why choose to rent a car in Iceland with Hertz?
We have 13 rental stations across Iceland, including Keflavik airport arrivals hall, Reykjavik airport, Reykjavik downtown and Akureyri airport. According to your travel plan, you could easily pick up and drop off your rental car.
Not only with high flexibility and convenience in renting and returning cars, but we are also collaborating with car repair shops across Iceland. That means Hertz Iceland can assist you regardless of where you are and when you need help.
We only offer high-quality new rental cars to our guests. Get your vehicle at the airport arrivals hall and start your Iceland road adventure the way you like.
Rent your automatic gear transmission new Land Rover Discovery today by choosing a date.
Basic rental requirements for Land Rover Discovery
- You must be 25 years of age to drive this vehicle.
- A valid credit card in the main renter’s name is required to reserve and rent the vehicle.
- The driver must present a valid driving license held for a minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- An International Driving Permit (IDP) / International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your national driving license is not in Roman script.
- This vehicle is NOT allowed in the highlands and any F-roads.
- But it is ALLOWED on roads no.35 and 550.
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.
- More car features are listed below. Get more information about our car coverages and Extras, detailed rental requirements by clicking the links.