Go Green with Hertz Iceland by hiring a new hybrid Toyota Yaris, saving up filling costs while protecting the environment.
Our automatic transmission Toyota Yaris hybrid is a cheap economy 2WD car perfect for couples, solo travellers or a group of 2 to 3 visiting Iceland between June and August. If you want to see the stunning Iceland mid-night sun at a low cost, renting a Toyota Yaris hybrid car would be your best option.
Not only have the same low rental rates as the regular Yaris, but the hybrid Toyota Yaris can also help you save gas filling costs. With the battery fully charged, hybrid Yaris’s electric range is approximately 41 km, and you can easily reach the famous blue lagoon spa with no fuel cost from Keflavik International airport.
This automatic Yaris fit a maximum of 5 people and 2 large luggage at its maximum boot capacity. Considering the cargo space, comfortability and easiness, we recommend minimizing the number of passengers to two or three in the automatic hybrid Yaris.
Yaris perform seamlessly on paved roads, especially with Iceland summer road conditions. You can bring it on Route 1 Ring Road, visit the golden circle, or see famous waterfalls on the south coast.
Suppose you plan to visit Iceland in winter. In that case, the Toyota Yaris is also an excellent choice for transit between Keflavik Internation Airport (KEF) and Reykjavik, a trip around Iceland capital area or a short trip to the golden circle.
Please note: 2WD cars are NOT allowed on F-roads and Iceland highland. If you would like to visit the highland or use any F-roads during your stay, please hire a 4×4 car with F-road capability instead.
Rent your automatic Hybrid Toyota Yaris in Iceland today by choosing a date.
Basic rental requirements
- You must be 20 years of age to drive this vehicle.
- A valid credit card in the main renter’s name is required to reserve and rent the vehicle.
- The driver must present a valid driving license held for a minimum of one year at the time of rental.
- An International Driving Permit (IDP) / International Driving License (IDL) is also required if your national driving license is not in Roman script.
- This vehicle is NOT allowed in the highlands and any F-roads.
- Reservations are made by car category only. We cannot guarantee a specific car model.